- Go to HDTracks.com and search for the songs that you would like
- Make sure that the Format is in FLAC
- Purchase the Tracks and once you are finished click “Launch Download Manager”
- Allow Download Manager to open
- Once Download Manager opens it will search for new Available downloads. If it does not, click “Check for New Downloads”
- It will begin to download the new music into your Music->HDTracks folder. (Shortcut on Sidebar)
- Once the track has finished downloading click “Show Downloads”
- Click the folder until you can see the FLAC files
- Click the first file, then hold the shift key, then click the last file so all the songs that you want are highlighted.
- Then Right Click and select “Open”
- The FLAC files will begin to format into Apple Lossless files
- Once the conversion is done, drag the whole folder into iTunes.
- It will begin to load the files into there.
- Once you are finished you can delete the folder (if you want) to save space, or leave it there…. But your computer hard drive might fill up fast if you keep them all…
If you have more questions call me, Erik Nunn @ Endless Technology Solutions – (619) 400-7581
For some reason Erik Nunn’s SoundCloud account will not let me upload mixes with very popular songs for copyright reasons. I have tried to upload a few different times but it has made me switch over to MixCloud.
Erik Nunn’s new place for mixes
NunnYaBiz (AKA Erik Nunn) has made a new mix with different songs that include Florence + The Machine, Pumpkin, and Feed Me and more. It should give you a smile on your face when you hear it, and make you feel happy. Soundcloud will not allow me to upload these because of copyright issues.
Erik Nunn wants you to Boogie and be Happy
A few years back… well 8 years back I, Erik Nunn, began to really enjoy Electronic Music. I found the wide range of sounds placed so intricately in music very amusing. When I was at someone’s house that I had just met that night through a couple of other friends and I was introduced to turn-tables. My life from that point changed.
It felt like I just had an “Ahah!” moment and realized how these DJ’s up on stage would make music continue so smoothly for hours. Meanwhile, I was embarrassed to tell the other people there how excited I was about this new discovery, because, well they owned these amazing devices. When I got back home, I quickly began researching on Google how I could begin playing with music on an 20-year old Erik Nunn budget and found Virtual DJ. read more…